Ako rasa sangat berguna artikel ni, maka ako suka sesangat nak share dengan kowang sumer.
Info yang berguna elok dikongsi dan diwar-warkan bersama, betul tak?!
Harap ianya serba sedikit dapat membantu kowang bagaimana nak jaga duit kertas polimer dengan cara yang betul, k ;-)
Polymer banknotes were introduced in the new Malaysian currency series for the RM1 and RM 5 denomination. Some of the features of polymers banknotes are :
- It does not absorb water and other liquids.
- It is non-fibrous - therefore does not break- easily with repeated folding.
- It is difficult to tear. However, once there is a tear, the polymer banknote will rip easily.
- It does not stain or accumulate dirt easily. It is also more hygienic as it minimizes bacterial growth.
- Stronger and more durable than paper banknotes.
- Difficult, time consuming and costly to counterfeit.
What To Do
- Keep the polymer banknotes flat in your wallet. The banknotes should not be
folded as it will leave a permanent crease.
- Use paper bands when packing polymer banknotes.
- Stained polymer banknotes can be cleaned with soap and cold
What Not To Do
- Do not expose the polymer banknote to direct heat or high
- Do not fold the polymer banknote repeatedly e.g using it for decorative or
- Do not use rubber bands to bundle the polymer banknotes during
- Do not use staples or pins on the polymer banknotes.
- Do not use scissors, knife or any sharp edged instruments to unpack polymer
Nota Jemari: Duit kita, nyawa kita juga kan, so kena la jaga lek lok ye ;-)