WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THESE TO YOU???

1. hi, how are ya?
Baik, FULLSTOP!

2.hey! you wanna go to mall?
NOP.

3.i love you ..
sepi... should i reply? guess NOT.

4.do you want some cookies??
Should i reply again?? erkk NOPE!!

5.can you take me a picture?
Erkk.... y should i??

6.help me in my homework!
ermm.... *malas nak layan*

7.here's my gift to you..
tolak tepi

8.let's just be textmates
*ketok meja* x paham2 lg ke mamat nih...??

9.do you want me to buy you an ipod??
Ur hutang pun i've to pay, now u insist to buy ipod for me? pigii daa

10.let's sit together in the bus
Duduk dalam si PUTIH lagi besh..

11.hi baby..
Tengkorak ko!!!

12.you're still cute..
Tak makan dek puji... *bluwek*

13. i still love you..
but i HATE YOU!

14. can i visit your house??
Nobody @ home!

15. do you love me??
Apa punya soklan la nih!! Apa jadah ako nak lap2 ko lagi..

Follow this instruction:
1. named 5 candidates on your list
2. ask them to complete this tag
3. repost on their blog
4. write the title "what if your ex said this to you"

Im tagging
Perlu ke TAG owang lain?? erkk x yah la kan... ehhehe

Nota Jemari: KIKA, setel ye dik !